- 2 (3 ounce) packages apricot gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup colored miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice (from reserves)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple and reserve juice for topping. Dissolve jello in hot water. Then add cold water. Let partially set. Add crushed pineapple & banana slices and chill in refrigerator.
- While chilling in refrigerator, prepare topping. Cook pineapple juice, sugar, egg, flour and butter together on the stove. When thick, remove from heat and cool slightly. Fold in cream cheese. Whip prepared topping and fold into mixture. When completely cool, spread on jello mixture.