Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Grandma Maxine's recipe from family collection. Recipe was written with lime jello but lemon jello can be substituted.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple, crushed (drained)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, chopped
- 1 cup 7-up
- Mix ingredients in order. Break the cheese up then take spoon & chop into small pieces. Pour into a square, flat pan.
- Refrigerate. Once set up, cut in squares and serve over lettuce.