This series of donut recipes is from the Maxim Donut Bites manual. Traditional and cake like, this is a basic donut recipe you can vary by adding different flavors and toppings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Donut Bites machine for 5 minutes.
- 2While it is preheating, mix all dry ingredients together. Add and mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- 3Mix until smooth.
- 4Lightly oil the surface of the Donut Bites machine.
- 5Fill each donut hole with a heaping tablespoon of batter.
- 6Close and lock unit into place.
- 7Bake for 3 - 3 1/2 minutes or until donuts are browned.
- 8Remove donuts from machine and repeat with remaining batter.
- 9For chocolate flavored donuts: add 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder and adjust sugar to taste.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maxim Donut Bites: Traditional Donuts
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.1 mg
- Sodium 136.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g