Recipe by These hands can cook
I love making these for large dinners (be sure to change the amounts) or small dinners for my husband and I. Fantastic!
- 6 -8 red potatoes
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup milk (I usually eyeball it)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 7 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash paprika, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into quarters (leave skins on!).
- Place potatoes into a large dutch oven or sauce pan and cook until soft.
- Place cooked potatoes in a large bowl (leave skins on!).
- Mash potatoes slightly then add all ingredients to bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Garnish with a couple dashes of paprika and extra chives or your favorite shredded cheese.