Recipe by barbacious
GOOOOOOOD! Nice and spicy. This makes a lot.
Top Review by Jade #3
Not sure that the sodium content can even be close to being right, a can of cream of mushroom soup has 37% of your daily requirement for 4 servings and with 10 cans of high sodium stuff for 15 servings you are going to get at least a days worth in every serving. Heart attack in a bowl. Can't imagine the sodium content in this....think I will pass although I am sure that it is delish.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa (chunky)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all to large pot. Bring to a boil and simmer 1 hour. Can be topped with:.
- flour tortilla chips, cut into strips and fried.
- or shredded cheese.
- I did not add the cilantro, red chili powder, salt or pepper. (I forgot).
- I also used fat free soups where I could.
- This was still delicious.