Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I received this recipe from my Mother-In-Law. It gets rave reviews at pitch-ins.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 8 slices dark rye bread, cubed
- 1 (32 ounce) jar sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, shredded
- 12 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, dressing and onion.
- Put half of the bread cubes in the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan; layer with sauerkraut, corned beef, sour cream mixture, cheeses and remaining bread cubes.
- Drizzle melted margarine over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes.