Maverick Ranch Spicy Chicken Pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- While pasta cooks, heat a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, saute 2 minutes.
- Add basil, garlic, and crushed red pepper; saute 1 minute.
- Combine half-and-half, sour cream, and flour, stirring with a whisk. Add reseved pasta cooking liquid and half-and-half mixture to pan; bring to boil.
- Stir in salt, black pepper, chicken, and spinach, bring to a boil. Stir in pasta, and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cheese.