Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Maverick Ranch meats. Very good and easy too!
- 9 ounces angel hair pasta
- cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- While pasta cooks, heat a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, saute 2 minutes.
- Add basil, garlic, and crushed red pepper; saute 1 minute.
- Combine half-and-half, sour cream, and flour, stirring with a whisk. Add reseved pasta cooking liquid and half-and-half mixture to pan; bring to boil.
- Stir in salt, black pepper, chicken, and spinach, bring to a boil. Stir in pasta, and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cheese.