Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Maurice, the bartender at Tortuguero Lodge in Tortuguero, Costa Rica, tought me how to make this awesome drink! It is very sweet and sour with a kick of Guaro (a white rum from Costa Rica)
- 2 ounces white rum
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon strawberry syrup
- 4 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Cut up lime. Place in Shaker.
- Add 5 teaspoons sugar.
- Use muddler and smash limes until it makes a syrup consistency with the sugar.
- Add White Rum and ice.
- Shake in shaker.
- Pour Strawberry Syrup in to glass.
- Add Lemon Lime Soda to glass.
- Pour shaker into glass.
- Stir. Drink. Enjoy!