- 6 medium green peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups stewed tomatoes (or 1 lb can)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, sharp, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Precook peppers in boiling slated water about 5 minutes. Sprinkle salt inside.
- Brown meat and onions. Add tomatoes, rice, Worcestershire sauce. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Stuff mixture in peppers and add cheese on top.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes untill done.