1/3 Photos of Maureen's Chicken With Wine
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a family favorite and a go-to company meal that I've never had anyone not like. There's been lots of family laughs over what the 2 tablespoons of water adds to the dish, but that is the way I got it, so that is the way I'm submitting it. I'm glad my kids will have a place to find it and not have it get lost! A lot of times we double the sauce because it is so good over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You can marinate this if you like but it is not necessary.
- 2Put the ingredients in a roasting pan and mix. Then drop the chicken in the pan.
- 3Bake 1 ½ hours at 375 degrees. Baste the chicken at least once to get a great color on the skin. If you cook it for 2 hours the meat will fall off the bone.
- 4If you use boneless skinless chicken breasts only cook 45 - 50 minutes.
- 5I serve with green beans and rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maureen's Chicken With Wine
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.0
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 125.0 mg
- Sodium 788.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: