Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Taste tested and approved by my dog, who steals them off the cooling rack and takes them directly to my bed to eat. She ONLY saves the best treats to eat on the bed, so that is a compliment! I have never met a dog yet who doesn't go crazy for these! This recipe came about with a lot of trial and error, until my dog and I finally agreed that we got it right. Woof and Bone Appitite!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix ingredients with an electric mixer until the consistency of playdough. Use additional water until the consistency is just right.
- Roll 3/8 of an inch thick using cornmeal to roll in, not flour.
- Cut with your favorite doggy shape cutters. Our favorites are Squirrels, Cats, Hydrants and of course, bones.
- Bake on insulated cookie sheets for about 50 minutes, turning rack around 1/2 way through time.
- Cool on a rack that is far away from Rover! Store loosely covered or refrigerate to prevent spoiling.
- Serving Size is two cookies!