Recipe by Maura666
This simple, versatile dressing works well with green salads, but is also wonderful on hot & cold veggie dishes. You could even use it as a marinade to add a subtle little punch of flavor!
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 pinch rosemary
- ground black pepper
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, rosemary, pepper, and bay leaf.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove and discard bay leaf from lemon juice.
- Pour juice into a small glass jar, or your favorite dressing cruet.
- Add vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and oil.
- Shake thoroughly to blend all of the ingredients.
- Don't forget to shake well before serving!