Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This simple, versatile dressing works well with green salads, but is also wonderful on hot & cold veggie dishes. You could even use it as a marinade to add a subtle little punch of flavor!
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, rosemary, pepper, and bay leaf.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove and discard bay leaf from lemon juice.
- Pour juice into a small glass jar, or your favorite dressing cruet.
- Add vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and oil.
- Shake thoroughly to blend all of the ingredients.
- Don't forget to shake well before serving!