Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made this up with the Big Island in mind! I hope you like it!
- 6 chicken legs
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon honey (pref. raw-thick type)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease an 8 X 11 inch glass baking dish and place chicken legs in dish.
- Mix all your marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour marinade over top of chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Put chicken on a plate, spoon juice and mangos over it then serve.