Very easy and delicious, this is my take on the specialty pizza at round table.
Make and share this Maui Zaui Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- olive oil, for light brushing
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 2 -3 roma tomatoes, Sliced and peppered
- 1 maui onion, Sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 pineapple rings, sliced
- 4 -5 slices Canadian bacon, cut into quarters
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Brush baboli with olive oil (the lack of pizza sauce will be compensated by the sliced tomatoes).
- Add the toppings and cook at 450 for 10-15 minutes or until desired "doneness".