1/1 Photo of Maui Tofu
Another from "The Whole Soy Cookbook".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 cup chopped pineapple, with juices
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 lb extra firm tofu, cubed
- 1/4 head green cabbage, shredded
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1Heat the sesame oil, vegetable oil and soy sauce over high heat in a large saucepan or wok and saute the onion and peppers for 5 minutes.
- 2Add the garlic and ginger, cooking for 1 more minute.
- 3Add the pineapple, stock and tofu and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4Toss in the shredded cabbage.
- 5Serve over rice immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maui Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.4
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 690.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: