1/1 Photo of Maui Style Ahi Poke
This came to me after trying the local Poke which I thought had little piazaz to it. A must here is the freshest Ahi you can find. Frozen will work but I would add 2 tbls. of sweet chili sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the Ahi, place in a mixing bowl.
- 2Add all the rest to a separate bowl and mix. Let stand about 10 minute and stir again.
- 3If using frozen Ahi add chili sauce to above bowl.
- 4Add to the Ahi and very gently mix, not to break up Ahi.
- 5Place on a platter, garnish with the rest of the green onion.
- 6Platter tips.
- 7Coconuts split in half for bowls, pineapples cut in half and scooped out,save. " cut the long way top to bottom" leave top leaves in place. Save scooped pineapple for another Beachbumlahaina dish.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maui Style Ahi Poke
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 4115.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 62.2 g