Recipe by Lisa1
You can substitute Canadian bacon or ham for the Spam (not me, I love Spam). We've used pizza sauce in place of the mustard and brown sugar sauce to make mini Hawaiian pizzas. Just top each muffin with a little mozzarella.
- 4 English muffins
- prepared mustard
- 1 (7 ounce) can Spam, thinly sliced
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 1 small green pepper, seeded and cut into 8 rings
- 1⁄4 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spread muffin halves with butter and mustard.
- Layer Spam slices on each muffin half.
- Place 1 pineapple slice and 1 bell pepper ring on each muffin. Combine brown sugar and water; spoon over sandwiches.
- Place muffins on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until hot.