Recipe by Queer Eye in the Kitchen Guy
These are an experiment that was hugely successful! Even my 75 year old mother loves them! We had a hard time finding pineapple Jell-o, but it's worth the effort. For the best results, put the rum in the 'fridge for an hour or two before making these. These are NOT for children!
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 (6 ounce) box pineapple Jell-O
- 4 cups rum
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour jell-o into a LARGE bowl.
- Add four cups boiling water and stir at least three minutes to dissolve jell-o.
- Allow to cool.
- Add the rum and almond extract to taste.
- Pour into small cups, about 1 1/2 ounces per portion.
- Chill at least four hours.