Here is a simple delicious recipe that will amaze your friends and family. If you love Sashimi you will die over this recipe. Give it a try and let me know what you think. I have never met anyone who hasn't asked me for the recipe. Enjoy and A Hui Hou (Until we meet again)!
- 2 lbs fresh ahi tuna
- 1 small round onion, julienne cut (Maui Onions preferred)
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated fresh ginger
- 3 finely diced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Chinese chili sauce (Rooster Brand)
- 1 teaspoon hawaiian sea salt or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cut Ahi into at least 1/2" cubes - set aside & refrigerate.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large glass bowl & refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve toss Ahi and other ingredients together.
- Serve on chilled platter with chopsticks or toothpicks.