1/3 Photos of Maui Ahi Poke
Here is a simple delicious recipe that will amaze your friends and family. If you love Sashimi you will die over this recipe. Give it a try and let me know what you think. I have never met anyone who hasn't asked me for the recipe. Enjoy and A Hui Hou (Until we meet again)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs fresh ahi tuna
- 1 small round onion, julienne cut (Maui Onions preferred)
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated fresh ginger
- 3 finely diced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Chinese chili sauce (Rooster Brand)
- 1 teaspoon hawaiian sea salt or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1Cut Ahi into at least 1/2" cubes - set aside & refrigerate.
- 2Combine all other ingredients in a large glass bowl & refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 3When ready to serve toss Ahi and other ingredients together.
- 4Serve on chilled platter with chopsticks or toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maui Ahi Poke
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 840.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 22.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese chili sauce
hawaiian sea salt