Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe came to me from a friend about 12 years ago. I make this every Passover and it's worth the effort! YUMMY!! You can half this recipe for a smaller group.
- Mix matzoh farfel, eggs, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Let stand 2 to 3 hours. Break apart to look like popcorn.
- Saute onions, celery, and mushrooms in oil. Add teriyaki sauce into pan and fry until golden brown. Stir frequently.
- Add boiling water to matzoh farfel mixture and stir until soft. Add onion mixture and stir well.
- Put mixture in well greased (1Tbs. oil) 3 quart glass roasting pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.