Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the usual Matzoh Brei I make on Passover.
Make and share this Matzoh Brei recipe from Food.com.
- Break the matzohs in small pieces and soak them in water until soft but not soggy.
- Drain well.
- Beat the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper.
- Add mushrooms, onion and the soaked matzohs.
- Blend together.
- Melt the butter/margarine in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add eggmixture.
- Cook over medium heat.
- A the Brei begins to thicken and brown, stir it from the bottom with a spatula, keeping the matzoh in large scrambled pieces.