Recipe by dojemi
These are exceptionally light and fluffy and can be doubled, tripled, etc. with the same results.
Top Review by Happy Harry #2
This is a tried and true recipe and deserves all five stars. I added some dried dill weed to mixture. The only thing I do different is that I whip my eggs and oil to a foam first. That ensures the fluffy texture and gives me more ball....14 in all.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the oil and eggs.
- Slowly add the matzo meal.
- Add the salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Refrigerate for 1/2 hour till firm.
- Bring salted water to a rapid boil.
- With moistened hands, (gently) make balls (makes exactly 10).
- Add balls to water (balls will drop to bottom, but will pop up and float on top while cooking) Cover.
- Lower heat to a slow boil.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour.