Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
Make and share this Matzo Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease pan.
- Cover farfel with hot water, let stand a while covered.
- Mash water out in colander with tablespoon. Beat the eggs. Saute the onions and celery in oil or chicken fat. Drain the grease.
- Season to taste. Grate carrot on large holes of grater. Mix all ingredients, adding eggs last.
- Put in pan or bird. Cook for an hour and twenty minutes or until done, checking at about an hour.