Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I wonder if posting this recipe is completely pointless since everyone in the world who's ever bought a box of matzo meal already knows how to make this but just in case someone in some far corner of the universe doesn't here's a delicious way to make fried fish which is made this way all year round but especially on Passover.
- 4 flounder fillets, skinned
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white matzo meal (not whole-wheat)
- garlic powder
- lemon wedge
- Dip fillets in egg and then both sides in matzoh meal which has been mixed with spices and parsley.
- Fry in pan with hot oil over a medium flame.
- When good and crispy on both sides remove and serve with lemon.
Great classic recipe!!!