Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My grandson, Matthew, brought this recipe home and wanted me to make them. He had them in class and said they were soooo good! He got the recipe from his third grade classmate's mom. We will be trying them today.
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease muffin tins.
- mix in a large bowl; eggs, butter, sugar, almond extract, then add milk and stir.
- sift and mix in another bowl; wheat flour, flour, baking powder, salt.
- mix the dry sifted ingredients into the large bowl with egg mixture until just combined, do not beat or whip.
- gently fold in blueberries and sunflower seeds.
- fill greased tins 3/4 full.
- bake @ 350 for 20-25 minutes.