Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This a very easy, but delicious Sangria recipe. I gets it's sweetness from the fruit juices instead of adding sugar.
- 1 1⁄2 liters of chilled red wine (I use Yellow Tail Merlot)
- 16 ounces orange juice (chilled)
- 2 ounces brandy
- 6 ounces blueberry juice (chilled)
- 6 ounces pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 orange, sliced and frozen
- 1 star fruit, cut in wedges and frozen
- Combine the wine, orange juice, brandy, and blueberry juice into a large pitcher or punch bowl, and stir. Cut frozen pineapple juice concentrate in half.
- Float 1/2 in Sangria to keep it cool, and continue to sweeten the drink.
- The remaining concentrate can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for your next batch.
- You can garnish with a sliced orange, and star fruit (the slices can also be frozen, to keep the drink cool.)