336 hrs 10 mins
I don't know who Matt is, but this is Awesome! Cooking time is for 2 week chill in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut all pineapple and fruit so no rind of any kind is left behind.
- 2Wash and rewash the watermelon, pineapple, and strawberries.
- 3Cut the strawberries into halves, the pineapple and watermelon into bigger than a bite-sized pieces.
- 4Layer a"sun tea" jar (preferably with spigot at bottom) with one fruit at a time.
- 5Start with strawberry or watermelon, as they are more fragrant and will gather more taste at the bottom, where the vodka exits the container.
- 6Fill container to top with fruit.
- 7Pour vodka over fruit until covered.
- 8Screw on top and let sit minimum 2 weeks in refrigerator.
- 9To serve, mix 3 parts infusion with one part 7-Up (diet or regular) in a martini glass and serve with small piece of fruit as garnish.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Matt's Super Genius Vodka Infusion
Serving Size: 1 (6151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4532.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 323.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 39.9 g
- Sugars 240.4 g
- Protein 24.4 g