Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This coffee cake is simple to make and absolutely delicious. I was given this recipe in 7th grade for my manditory home economics class.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Stir in sour cream and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add flour mixture into sour cream mixture.
- Turn 1/2 of the batter into a 9" greased pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 topping.
- Spread with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix together flour, butter and cinnamon, add brown sugar and nuts.