This is my version of the Bloody Mary. It got raves at parties. I named my version of the cocktail after a drink consumed by Jack Burton, his friend Wang Chi, Egg Shen, and the rest of Shen's cohorts in the cult classic, "Big Trouble in Little China". Try it...as Ol' Jack always said at a time like this: "...What the hell..."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 2 ounces vodka (preferably, Citron for citrus-like taste)
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish (Beaver Hot & Spicy, preferably)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Chill high-ball glasses in a freezer beforehand.
- 2Fill high-ball glass with ice cubes.
- 3Combine all ingredients in the martini shaker.
- 4Shake ingredients well. I mean, WELL.
- 5Strain the drink into the glass over ice.
- 6Garnish the edge with a slice of lemon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Matt's "six-Demon Bag" Bloody Mary
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 848.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: