Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my version of the Bloody Mary. It got raves at parties. I named my version of the cocktail after a drink consumed by Jack Burton, his friend Wang Chi, Egg Shen, and the rest of Shen's cohorts in the cult classic, "Big Trouble in Little China". Try it...as Ol' Jack always said at a time like this: "...What the hell..."
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 2 ounces vodka (preferably, Citron for citrus-like taste)
- 1⁄2 ounce lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish (Beaver Hot & Spicy, preferably)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Chill high-ball glasses in a freezer beforehand.
- Fill high-ball glass with ice cubes.
- Combine all ingredients in the martini shaker.
- Shake ingredients well. I mean, WELL.
- Strain the drink into the glass over ice.
- Garnish the edge with a slice of lemon.