Prep 1 min
Cook 20 mins
This is my super-breakfast. Easy to prepare for one person, chock-full of nutrition, especially for energy.
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 3⁄4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup Post Grape-Nuts cereal
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- Bring old fashioned oats, milk, butter, honey, and cinnamon to a simmer in a 1 quart sauce pot.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until desired consistency is achieved. (I like a warm pudding texture in mine.).
- Mix in blueberries, or any fruit or nuts, and transfer to a bowl.
- Top off with Grape Nuts cereal and enjoy!