Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We call this Matt's Pizza because he could eat it everyday. It is so easy, he makes it himself for a quick snack or family dinner. Perfect kid food.
- 8 small Boboli pizza crusts (6-inch)
- 396.89 g jar pizza sauce
- italian seasoning
- 99.22 g package pepperoni slices
- 226.79 g packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread 1/4 to 1/3 cup pizza sauce on each Boboli pizza crust.
- Sprinkle each pizza with Italian seasoning.
- Place 6 to 8 pepperoni slices on each pizza crust.
- Sprinkle each pizza with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Place pizzas on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Very good pizza and the perfect size! I couldn't find the Boboli 6-inch pizza crusts, so used Mama Mary's 7-inch Traditional Pizza Crusts, 1/4 cup Kittencal's No-Cook Pizza Sauce or Marinara Dipping Sauce, and 7 pepperoni slices per pizza. We love cheese, so next time I might use just a bit more than the 1/4 cup. This is a keeper in our book :)