Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We call this Matt's Pizza because he could eat it everyday. It is so easy, he makes it himself for a quick snack or family dinner. Perfect kid food.
- 8 small Boboli pizza crusts (6-inch)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- italian seasoning
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread 1/4 to 1/3 cup pizza sauce on each Boboli pizza crust.
- Sprinkle each pizza with Italian seasoning.
- Place 6 to 8 pepperoni slices on each pizza crust.
- Sprinkle each pizza with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Place pizzas on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Very good pizza and the perfect size! I couldn't find the Boboli 6-inch pizza crusts, so used Mama Mary's 7-inch Traditional Pizza Crusts, 1/4 cup Kittencal's No-Cook Pizza Sauce or Marinara Dipping Sauce, and 7 pepperoni slices per pizza. We love cheese, so next time I might use just a bit more than the 1/4 cup. This is a keeper in our book :)