Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
The best ooey gooey, chocolate brownies you have ever eaten. Easy to make with a little bit of effort, but worth every minute.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix with butter and milk.
- Place in fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- Press 1/2 of the mixture in a greased 13x9 glass pan, by pressing small pieces of batter in pan.
- Place remaining batter in fridge.
- Bake bottom layer of 6 mins @ 350 degrees.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Pour caramel sauce over cake and sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- Place remaining batter on top with small pieces.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Cool and serve.