Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
My husband made this up and I think it's pretty good. I'd personally cut out some of the sugar but that's of course purely a personal taste.
- 3785.0 ml water
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4 decaffeinated black tea bags
- 2 caffeine free raspberry flavored tea bags
- 1. Bring the water to a boil.
- 2. Reduce heat to a simmer and mix in sugar. Make sure it's completely dissolved.
- 3. Begin steeping all tea bags. Steap approximately 8-10 minutes or till desired flavor is achieved.
- 4. Allow to cool before serving and serve over ice.
- 5. Store unused tea in fridge.