My husband made this up and I think it's pretty good. I'd personally cut out some of the sugar but that's of course purely a personal taste.
My Private Note
8oz gla ...
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Bring the water to a boil.
- 22. Reduce heat to a simmer and mix in sugar. Make sure it's completely dissolved.
- 33. Begin steeping all tea bags. Steap approximately 8-10 minutes or till desired flavor is achieved.
- 44. Allow to cool before serving and serve over ice.
- 55. Store unused tea in fridge.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Matt's Caffeine Free Iced Raspberry Tea
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black tea bags