Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy, but tasty dip for crackers (too solid for chips). It is also very good with Gorgonzola instead of traditional blue cheese.
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese (I use Athenos brand)
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon key lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Set cheese aside. Combine remaining ingredients, then stir in cheese.
- Can be served right away, but will be more flavorful if it is refrigerated for a couple of hours.