Just messed with my mom's oatmeal cookie recipe. I made them for my siblings' school classes but ate them all first. Shows how good they are.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 22. Mix flour & salt in a bowl.
- 33. Add oats, raisins & craisins to dry ingredients. Set aside.
- 44. In separate bowl, blend shortening, sugar & vanilla.
- 55. Mix boiling water & baking soda, then combine into wet ingredients.
- 66. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Blend until one colour.
- 77. Roll into balls, place on an ungreased cookie sheet & press down lightly with a fork.
- 88. Bake for 8-10 minutes DEPENDING ON SIZE OF BALLS.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Matt's Awesome Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4844.3
- Calories from Fat 2062
- Total Fat 229.2 g
- Saturated Fat 55.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2504.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 649.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 43.3 g
- Sugars 296.3 g
- Protein 71.3 g