Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The Matthews/Richter Women spend the Sunday after Thanksgiving until the second Sunday in December making Christmas treats for friends, relatives, fellow employees and employees and then distribute 80 to 100 Sweet Treats before the holidays. All of us are sick of sweets before the Holidays start. Then we "graze on finger foods" during the Holidays. In January we end up buying new pants. AMAZING that the pants all shrink so fast! !
- 10 ounces round pretzels
- 5 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 lb red and green M&M'
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2.5 (8 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl [except oil and white chocalate].
- Place oil and chocalate in a microwave safe container. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Continue microwaving at 10 second intervals until mixture is all melted and smooth.
- Pour mixture over ingredients in bowl and stir until everything is well coated.
- Turn out on cookie sheets to cool.
- Break apart and store in airtight container.