Recipe by Oolala
My son saw me on Recipe*zaar and handed me this recipe. He copied it for me to add for everyone and he wants me to make it, of course! I think this comes from the Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies wrapper. Update: We made it and they loved it! I only made 6 cookies using Hershey miniatures and the cookie pops were very large!
- 24 flat wooden sticks
- 24 miniature candy bars, unwrapped
- 1 (18 ounce) package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove cookie dough from wrapper and cut into 24 pieces.
- Roll each piece into balls and flatten in hands.
- Place candy bar and wooden stick in the center of the flattened dough and wrap dough around the candy, covering and sealing completely.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets, overlapping wooden sticks as needed.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheets and remove and place on wire racks.
- Wait until completely cooled on the rack (don't pick up cookie pops using sticks until completely cooled or they will fall apart).