Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This smoothie can be made one day before and kept refrigerated. This is from the Thursday magazine's special feature titled "Meal in a glass"!
- 1 (28 ounce) canof chopped tomatoes with juice
- 120 ml lemon low fat yogurt
- 100 g avocados, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 -3 crushed ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons celery
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything in a blender and process until smooth or at the required consistency.
- If you are pregnant, its very important for you to get all the essential nutrients necessary for a healthy baby.
- You need to think about supplementing your diet with vitamin K and C.
- This smoothie tastes great and is loaded with vitamins for both, mom dearest and baby sweetest!