This smoothie can be made one day before and kept refrigerated. This is from the Thursday magazine's special feature titled "Meal in a glass"!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine everything in a blender and process until smooth or at the required consistency.
- 2If you are pregnant, its very important for you to get all the essential nutrients necessary for a healthy baby.
- 3You need to think about supplementing your diet with vitamin K and C.
- 4This smoothie tastes great and is loaded with vitamins for both, mom dearest and baby sweetest!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maternity Medley - Get the nutrients you need for a healthy baby
Serving Size: 1 (549 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 907.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g