Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe I came up with out of my love for green tea ice cream and the latte.
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups soymilk (or any milk you like as long as it's plain)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon evaporated cane juice (a liquid like agave nectar also works)
- hot water
- Combine the green tea powder and cane juice in an espresso shot glass, pour the hot water halfway up the shot glass and mix well so there are no lumps(this combines both ingredients and makes sure there are no green tea bits in the drink).
- Steam you milk with your espresso machine.
- Pour you green tea mixture in you mug first,then your steamed milk(hold back enough foam for a few spoonfulls to finish the drink).
- Finish your drink by spooning or pouring foam right in the center of your drink(it should be a rich green marked by white foam).