Recipe by Brenda.
The perfect dipping sauce for your appetizers, like tempura, chicken fingers or vegetable dips. Be sure to use pure Matcha Powder. For more information on Matcha, here is a link to a rather lengthy description. http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbook.php?bookid=125553
- 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder (no substitutes)
- 2 tablespoons milk, warm (See Note)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl mix the matcha with warm milk until it's smooth.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise and yogurt until smooth; chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Note: Pure Matcha can be purchased at your Japanese grocer, or online.
- It is important that the milk is warm in order to dissolve the Matcha powder.