Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The perfect dipping sauce for your appetizers, like tempura, chicken fingers or vegetable dips. Be sure to use pure Matcha Powder. For more information on Matcha, here is a link to a rather lengthy description. http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbook.php?bookid=125553
- 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder (no substitutes)
- 2 tablespoons milk, warm (See Note)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- In a small bowl mix the matcha with warm milk until it's smooth.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise and yogurt until smooth; chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Note: Pure Matcha can be purchased at your Japanese grocer, or online.
- It is important that the milk is warm in order to dissolve the Matcha powder.