The perfect dipping sauce for your appetizers, like tempura, chicken fingers or vegetable dips. Be sure to use pure Matcha Powder. For more information on Matcha, here is a link to a rather lengthy description. http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbook.php?bookid=125553
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl mix the matcha with warm milk until it's smooth.
- 2Whisk in the mayonnaise and yogurt until smooth; chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 3Note: Pure Matcha can be purchased at your Japanese grocer, or online.
- 4It is important that the milk is warm in order to dissolve the Matcha powder.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Matcha Green Tea Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.1
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 878.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
matcha green tea powder