Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the Zen site. Yummy!
Make and share this Matcha Green Sparkler recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons green tea powder (Matcha)
- 4 cups warm water
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 6 fresh mint leaves (optional) or 6 lemon slices (to garnish) (optional)
- Stir Matcha green tea powder in 4 cups of warm water.
- Mix warm tea mixture and honey together.
- Then mix in ginger ale and ice.
- If desired, garnish with delicious toppings.
This was tasty, but I actually liked it better after I adjusted the proportions. I thought the ginger ale flavor -- and the sparkle factor it provides -- were overpowered. I ended up drinking half of it, then adding more ginger ale to what was left. That seemed to be more what I had been expecting. I will make this again with some adjustments. Thanks for sharing!