An Asian twist to the traditional crepe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add milk, sugar and matcha powder to bowl.
- 2Whisk together until matcha is completely dissolved.
- 3Whisk eggs in one at a time.
- 4Add flour while continually whisking to prevent lumps. Additional milk may be used if batter is too thick.
- 5Heat shallow crepe pan over high heat.
- 6Add enough butter to lightly coat pan (~1 teaspoon), or use oil spray.
- 7Pour half a cup of crepe batter into pan and move pan around to spread evenly.
- 8After 10-15 seconds, flip crepe to finish cooking.
- 9Fill crepe with red bean paste (or other toppings) and fold over all sides.
- 10Serve with cool whip or ice cream.
- 11Dust with additional matcha powder if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Matcha Crepe With Red Bean Paste
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 40.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea powder
red bean paste