Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An Asian twist to the traditional crepe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 8 teaspoons green tea powder (matcha)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 14 ounces red bean paste
- Cool Whip or ice cream
- Add milk, sugar and matcha powder to bowl.
- Whisk together until matcha is completely dissolved.
- Whisk eggs in one at a time.
- Add flour while continually whisking to prevent lumps. Additional milk may be used if batter is too thick.
- Heat shallow crepe pan over high heat.
- Add enough butter to lightly coat pan (~1 teaspoon), or use oil spray.
- Pour half a cup of crepe batter into pan and move pan around to spread evenly.
- After 10-15 seconds, flip crepe to finish cooking.
- Fill crepe with red bean paste (or other toppings) and fold over all sides.
- Serve with cool whip or ice cream.
- Dust with additional matcha powder if desired.