Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Matcha Creme Icing, perfect for cupcakes!
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1 teaspoon agar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 6 ounces extra-firm silken tofu
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Cook 1/3 of soy milk and all of the agar in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, continue to cook until agar is completely dissolved.
- Whisk cornstarch into remaining soy milk.
- Pour cornstarch mixture into agar mixture, cook until it resembles a thick pudding.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Blend tofu with matcha, splenda and salt.
- Mix both mixtures together.
- Add vanilla and blend again.
- Chill for about an hour.