Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a recipe for soft jelly. The recipe notes that it can be made firmer by adjusting the milk. Cooking time is chilling time. This is from the Zen site.
- 1 -2 melted marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 teaspoons green tea powder (Matcha)
- 4 teaspoons hot water
- 200 ml hot milk
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk or 4 tablespoons coconut paste
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix Matcha with hot water in a bowl.
- Stir with a whisk until completely dissolved.
- Then gradually stir in hot milk.
- Add sugar, melted marshmallow and coconut milk/paste to the Matcha mixture and stir until smooth and full incorporated.
- Refrigerate for at least one-two hours. Before serving, powder the top of the soft jelly with Matcha powder.