1/3 Photos of Master Recipe for Pasta Dough
Diana in KS's Note:
Makes about 1 pound fresh pasta. Cook’s Illustrated version.
My Private Note
- 1Pulse flour in workbowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade to evenly distribute.
- 2Add eggs; process until dough forms a rough ball.
- 3(about 30 seconds.
- 4If dough resembles small pebbles, add water, ½ teaspoon at a time.
- 5If dough sticks to side of workbowl, add flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, and process until dough forms a rough ball.).
- 6Turn dough ball and small bits out onto a dry work surface.
- 7knead until dough is smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 8Cover with plastic wrap and set aside until your ready to run through pasta machine.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Master Recipe for Pasta Dough
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1124.5
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 558.0 mg
- Sodium 218.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 191.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 44.6 g